Sunday, April 27, 2008

Paul

I persecuted many people and put them under the knife,

The people who spoke of the Son of God that brought eternal life,

i didn't believed about who they spoke and laughed at what they said,

I knew for sure the man they call the Son was crucified and dead,

One day as I was traveling knowing every thing I've done was right,

I suddenly found my self on my knees, blinded by the light.

To my dismay the man they called the Son , and spoke wonderful things about

There he was in my face ready to call me out.

So, now here I am using whats left of my youth,

traveling from town to town teaching the truth.

So what is it that I denied that now I know is right?

OH, yes that's it, Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Light.

So as you go on through your week and live out you life as normal. Take the example that Paul set for us and show people the way, by speaking the truth, so that they can see the light.

No comments: